Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ultrasound #3 and birth scheduling

A couple weeks ago we had another ultrasound of the baby because the baby doesn't like to cooperate with getting images taken. I reminded the ultrasound tech that we didn't want to know the sex of the baby and then we got started. During the course of the ultrasound we got talking and I asked if what was on the screen was the rump. She must have forgotten during our conversation that we didn't want to know the sex, as she proceeded to tell me that there is nothing there but an umbilical cord. So, that means it looks like we are having a little girl and we can't be more elated! Although, a little brother for Jase would have been nice too.

We also scheduled the c-section for September 12, just a little over 11 weeks away. Keep in touch for developments along the way and pics when the baby arrives.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Congratulations Heather, that's fun! I thought that I'd never want a girl because boys are just too fun. But as it turns out, it is very fun to have a girl too. I just never can pass up a cute dress!!

Kayli said...

Congrats! That's awesome--girls are SOOO much fun!
I think pretty much every person I know that is pregnant right now is having a girl! Isn't that the way it goes?

Maren said...

yay! September 12th is a lucky day to have babies! :)

Anonymous said...

Heather...

CONGRATS! You won a BusyBodyBook organizer from MumsTheWurd!

Please email me your mailing address and we'll get your organizer sent out.

Thanks! =)

Amy @ MumsTheWurd
amy[at]mumsthewurd.com