Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a busy month

It's been so long since a new post. I've been meaning to, but then I have been forgetting to take the camera with us, and everyone knows that blogging without photos isn't nearly as fun. Plus, the few pictures we have taken are still on the camera - argh...

So to highlight our month so far (though not in order of priority):
  • the last Harry Potter book is out (and I believe Joseph should finally be done with it so I can pick up from page 250 - that is where he took it from me on Saturday after golfing)
  • we finally saw the 5th Harry Potter movie (and were both disappointed)
  • finding out that our good friends, the Weber's, are moving July 31 :(
  • Joe going to a LAN party and Jase and Heather going to McDonald's with friends and then to a sprinkler party at the Madsen's
  • the following morning pulling off a ward breakfast social at Columbian Park for ~75 people (after weeks of planning)
  • Joe going golfing immediately after the breakfast
  • then meeting us at Columbian park with the Weber, South, and Madsen families for a BBQ
  • Heather's parents coming into town and camping at Prophetstown SP with Jase (who loves being outside and camping)
  • Joseph finishing up his summer classes, AutoCAD, and math
  • only 7 more weeks until #2 comes along...
I promise there will be some pictures soon...

1 comment:

Maren said...

You were disappointed with the 5th Harry? We just saw it and I loved it!