Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life with baby and toddler = exhausting but fun

Life with a new baby and a 2yo is wonderful, fun, and exhausting (not to mention frustrating).

Jase figured out how to climb into the crib quite fast and likes to put his toys in there and then climb up to play (I guess it is good that Meghan hasn't really started to sleep in there much so far).
Meghan likes to swing and be held and nurse all the time (I think this is the 2 week growth spurt time).
Jase loves to hold his little sister and is still quite protective when other people come near her (he actually says, while standing in front of her: "Stop, don't touch, my sister" - it is quite cute and we hope that lasts for a while...

We got some pictures taken of Meghan (and the rest of us) when she was a week old. We think they turned out quite well.

4 comments:

The Tate Fam said...

Cute,cute! I can't wait to have a little girl to put bows in her hair and dress her in all pink!

Maren said...

I am super impressed that you got pictures of her and your whole family just a week after having her. Good heavens, you're making us all look bad! (Especially because you look so good in the pictures!) What a cute family! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family -- love the pictures! It sounds like you're all adjusting well. I'm glad.
Hope to talk to you soon...

Stephanie said...

How beautiful! Congrats!