For instance, the morning after a Halloween party Jase could not stay awake and fell asleep while eating his pop tart and getting his diaper changed.
Then we drove back home from Michigan (overnight to miss the majority of the bigger snow storm in December) and Jase kept his head covered with his beloved blankie - hmmm maybe to keep the traffic lights out of his face, but I kept pulling it off to make sure he had fresh air to breathe. Also as a note, both kids slept the whole 7.5 hours, from 6:30p-2a - which made our trip take only 1.5 hours longer than usual ;although the following day (when we were going to leave) it would have taken us at least 4-5 hours longer because of the snow and ice.Over the 2 weeks Jase has fallen asleep like this:
and this:
This kid really loves having his head covered up - I for one always feel like I am suffocated if I have something on my head when I try to sleep.We don't always check on him before we go to bed, as he rarely moves around on his bed anymore. Maybe we should check on him more often...
No comments:
Post a Comment