I've been tagged by my friend, Becky, so here we go...
Here's how it works:
A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them
B ~ After part A go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.
1. I have been to several countries and hope one day to live in Europe.
2. I am an only child.
3. The heightened sense of smell that comes with being pregnant has never went away (I've had it for over 3 years and Joe hates it).
4. I am a convert (6 years) to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
5. I love working with viruses and researching them (just as long as they don't infect me).
6. So most of you will probably think I'm crazy, but I don't swallow pills and never have. I've always been told that it is psychological because when I was a small child I choked on a piece of food and turned blue. Who knows, but I get along just fine...
I tag Joellen, Jamie, Stephanie, Misty, Gigi, and Crystal.
1 comment:
I think I only knew one of those things! But that's why I tagged you, so I could get to know you better. :)
Post a Comment