Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to blogging

Ok, so I've been very not in the blogging mood for the last couple months and in a rut. Here I come out of of it!

I got my hair cut on Saturday. When I left Joe asked what I was getting done and I told him getting a trim.

Well, Kailey was running behind so I looked at some style books and I came home looking like this:




I absolutely love it! I haven't had hair this short in years (way before dating Joe). I forgot how easy short hair is and how quick it is to make it look nice.

Plus, it is a new year, so why not have a new do!

8 comments:

beSlightlyAskew said...

I love, love it! My apt isn't for another couple weeks. I might have to move it up so I can chop-chop, too!

Gigi said...

Heather I LOVE IT! I wish I were brave enough to give Kailey another chance, but I'm a wimp when it comes to my "Satan hair". I'll probably look like I belong in the 80's forever!

The Holdaway's said...

I really liked the pictures of your hair when Bergen was born...

I had to my hair on top thinned out some as it got pretty poofed out when dried. I have a lot of hair, but it is all just real fine - good for short hair, not for long hair.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I LOVE it!! You look so cute!! What a great way to start off the new year!

Charlotte said...

That looks fabulous! I LOVE it!

Anna said...

This cut looks so good on you. I need a hair cut.

The Short Family said...

Super cute hair cut.

Tracy said...

It looks great Heather, as do you! You look wonderful!