Monday, January 26, 2009

Funky Mommy

Sometimes Joe and I call each punks when we are at home and Jase has picked up on it. But Jase doesn't pronounce P's very well, so it comes out as funk.

Whenever Jase gets excited he calls us funks.

At church before Sacrament meeting Jase and I were walking to the chapel and he told me ever so nicely that I was a funky mommy.

I'll take that as a compliment from my little man!

2 comments:

Maren said...

Lance and I call Josh a jerk every once in a while - totally joking and totally out of earshot. (As in, "Why won't that kid just go to sleep? What a jerk!") Well, we thought it was out of earshot, until we heard Spencer saying it. Ooops. Bad mom award right here.

katie said...

How funny! I didn't know you had a blog, glad I found it from your comment! I can't believe you have two kids! Congratulations!