Saturday I was talking with Joe in the new media room (can you tell this is my favorite room now) and I realized that Meghan was quiet (usually means she is into something that she shouldn't be). Well, I come out and she is on the potty chair, with a little pee on the floor, lots in the chair, and none in her diaper! Woohoo and she did it all on her own.
I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture.
Now, this morning, she tried to do the same thing, but didn't make it to the chair in time and went on the floor, by the box of diapers, but I'm still super happy that she is trying. I'm thinking this next weekend we'll really work on it.
Will Meghan be day trained when Jase is (he had 3 accidents this weekend...)?
Here is a cute picture of Meghan trying to dress her legs with her shirt...silly girl!
2 comments:
That's an exciting possibility!
How cool. I am so impressed.
Post a Comment