This month marked the end of my 2nd year of blogging and the beginning of my 3rd. I've been wanting to change things up for a while and finally decided to bite the bullet. I'm likeing the spring/summery design and I think I have everything functional again.
The one thing I'm not content with is the "Holdaway Hijinks - Everyday life and endless fun...in Indiana." And I have writers block on trying to come up with anything quirky, cute, or otherwise useable.
So, a contest is in order! Let's hear what you think we should put as our header on our blog. The winner will be selected by me (with possibly some input from Joe) and will win some kind of baked goods (cookie, cake, pie, bread, etc). I'll leave this open for 1-2 weeks, so get your idea in early!
7 comments:
I wish I was creative! I would love to win and get some of your baked goods! You make the best! I miss you tons!
How 'bout "Like Teather with an H?" Hahaha. Okay, I'll keep thinking.
I love the new layout! Happy "Anniversary"!
Ya- I am not creative either- sorry! Bob's sister and family live in Breckenridge- her hubby Doug Belles grew up there. Bob and his fam actually grew up in Merrill, right next door to Breckenridge. Crazy!! Your kids are darling!
"Well, here ya go."
"We live in Indiana. Nothing else to say about that."
Nothing really creative, just stupid comments:
"Just a little of our lives. Expecting something else?"
"Yes, we live in Indiana. No, I don't know where it is." (Which is more fitting for myself since I never knew were Indiana was before I met J.)
"Always challenging and never dull." "Nothing great but never boring."
"Someday Jase will be potty trained..." :-)
By the way, it looks like J fixed the screen door while I was gone. Ha-lare-ee-us.
How about "Livin' life Hol-da-way (all the way)
I know - cheesy, but cute (at least I think so)
How about "Holla for the Holdaways" !! ha ha- too ghetto?
or
"Holdaway Life in Indiana- and no I can't show you where I live using my hand for a map."
See- nothing fun.
"Holdaway Hoopla"
"How 'bout them Holdaways"
good luck
Post a Comment