Jase and M loved playing with the play-doh and making lots of noodles!
Meghan wanted to share her blanket with E and then decided to hug him (and try to lay on him) - why do all little kids try to lay on other kids that are laying on the floor?

Meghan took a break from the playing and snuggles with daddy.
E loved having the little people and animals all to himself (after the rest of the kids were done playing with them).
We got the chance to feed E and he loved his puffs! What an adorable guy...
1 comment:
Oh, Heather, I just read your post about you not feeling well again. Dang it, can't we banish the bugs from you house? I think your family has had its fair share of the ickies this year, and dare I say it, this decade?
Oh that Eddie, and in those pictures he doesn't have his killer top teeth yet. And it is good to know that Megan and Ed have matching ears.
Post a Comment