Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tired...

Ever since being sick with a bad throat infection about 5 weeks ago, I have been tired a lot. Like asleep by 9p and waking up at 6:30a. I thought it might have been my thyroid levels being off again, but those results came back good. So I got some more blood work done. Guess what I have? Something I've been through before... mononucleosis.

I've had it for about 5 weeks now and my spleen is still enlarged (due to not resting nearly as much as I should be). Rest and Vitamin C for me. Hopefully I can have a somewhat laid back and easy weekend. Because Monday I leave for Pennsylvania for an interview...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

wow, I'm so sorry! I hope you get well soon! And best of luck with your interview on Monday. If you get the job, will you be moving to Penn?

Melissa said...

No fun! Good luck. I had mono before I found out I was preg with Mia. Talk about fun, mono and first trimester of pregnancy. I hope you recover quickly and somehow find time to rest.

Fernandez Family said...

Take it easy! It's not any fun being sick when you have so much to do. I know how difficult it is to slow down. You need to! I love ya.