Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth...

at least not just yet. I have been swamped at work, exhausted at home (moving rooms around and reorganizing can do that to a person), and tired in the morning thanks to a teething monster that I call my daughter. Oh, she also wants to sleep all night in mommy and daddy's bed; so she wakes up every 2 hours when she is in her crib - uugghh.

We are also getting ready for Jase's party in a couple weeks and working outside in the beautiful weather.

So, is that enough excuses for why I haven't been blogging? I know I have some cute pics that I will post after this weekend (we have busy plans for the whole weekend and sorry, but blogging isn't one of them...).

Also, stay tuned as my 1 year blogging anniversary is coming up on May 10th, and I plan on having something fun for my readers...

No comments: