Jase ended up eating almost all his candy (including 2 hollow 12 inch bunnies) in 3 days. But at least then I don't have to listen to, "Mommy I want my candy" anymore.
Then on Saturday we dyed eggs. Jase loved it even more than last year. After dying all the eggs, we then put the plastic shrink sleeves on them. He thought that was great.
Here are the eggs...and Jase loves eating hard boiled eggs - he ate most of the eggs himself.
Sunday morning the Easter bunny left baskets (and hid eggs after church). Jase has been wanting letters and numbers for the tub and Meghan got some sippy cups and puffs.
Here are the kids dressed up in their Easter clothes (and summer wedding clothes)... Aren't they just adorable! I love how Meghan's dress and Jase's shirt match. I would like to get a lilac shirt and tie for Jase as well...
4 comments:
I love Meghan's dress - it's sooo cute!
Heather I loved your recent posts. Meghan is getting SO big and cute, cute, cute! Nice Easter outfits too.
I'm jealous! Boy clothes are just not as cute as girl clothes. Meghan's dress was adorable.
I love the pics. If only we lived closer! Meghan and Anna will be so big by the time we get together. Love you and thanks for everything.
Post a Comment