Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin painting


Jase was finally able to paint his pumpkin (Meghan's too). We decided on small pumpkins this year (partly because we had one growing in our front flower bed - we didn't plant any seeds...). Then we got another one with our CSA share a couple weeks ago. We are also so busy this month that we couldn't fit in a visit to the pumpkin farm like last year. We did go to a really nice pumpkin farm place during our visit to MI, but we didn't have room for any pumpkins to come back home with us (sad, I know).



It looks like he is growing out of his smock that I made for him 2.5 years ago. I guess I need to make a bigger one for him and hand this one over to Meghan - now just where to find the time...

1 comment:

The Short Family said...

What a good idea to have them paint the pumpkin when they are small! I was trying to figure out what to do with Jack next year when he will be old enough to understand but not old enough to carve.