Joseph had a pretty good day I think. Some time to himself, a yummy dinner at Lonestar (did you know they send you a coupon for a free entree on your b-day), and then some play time at Chuck E Cheese.

Jase likes the tokens and the tickets equally. Getting him to use either takes some effort...
I love these pics of Jase! He is such a nut when it comes to "cashing" in the tickets for a toy. He would rather bring the tickets home and cut them up... Nevertheless we have a new rule that states any tickets won must be cashed in each visit... He's so happy to have his jelly beetle!

Joe's homemade b-day dinner was on Sunday (beef stroganoff and a from scratch German Chocolate cake - yumm). I didn't get a pic of the cake because it was cut into before I even sat down to eat dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment