Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by a friend, so here goes:

RULES
1. Post rules on your Blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Ugly Betty
4. The Unit
5. Prison Break
6. Arrested Development
7. Fringe
8. Life

8 Things I did Yesterday (I started the tag on Monday, so this was my Sunday)
1. Woke up several times in the early morning with a sick and restless toddler
2. Went to church with the preschooler, leaving sick toddler home with daddy
3. Made Joe's birthday dinner
4. Made Joe's birthday cake (oh so yummy German Chocolate cake from scratch-I'll never make a boxed one again)
5. Puked on by sick toddler
6. Changed clothes
7. Puked on by sick toddler
8. Changed clothes again and went to bed to read Austenland (an enjoyable and quick read) while holding sick, sleeping toddler

8 Things I look forward to
1. My sick toddler getting better
2. Holiday breaks
3. My one day decluttered house
4. Making some yummy soup and rolls
5. Exercising more
6. Getting out of debt
7. My preschooler being potty trained
8. Springtime

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. El Rodeo
2. Sonic
3. Bea One
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Bennigan's
6. Eggs 'n Things
7. Heisei
8. Bombay Indian Restaurant

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Traveling to Europe with my family
2. Moving to a place where there isn't snow and it doesn't get cold
3. Writing a book
4. Scrapbooking my kids lives
5. Finish all my partially started craft projects
6. Have a freezer full of meals
7. Money
8. Visit all 7 continents

If anyone wants to join in the tagging fun, then feel free...

1 comment:

Fernandez Family said...

Have you ever tried the freezer meal plans by savingdinner.com I make five meals at a time and freeze them. In the morning I take one out and cook it that night for dinner. It helps a lot on those busy nights.