8 years ago yesterday marked the beginning of a new journey in my life. On January 13, 2002 I was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is crazy to think that 8 years have already passed by, but at the same time it feels as though I've been a member my whole life.
I have my conversion story written out and I hope to post it here in the next days to share with all my friends and family and anyone else who stumbles across here.
If you were a part of my conversion, please know how extremely grateful I am for you and for your willingness to follow the Spirit. My life and the life of my family will never be the same, and all for the better!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to read your story, I love hearing about them from other people.
I saw your blog from facebook. I was baptized on Jan. 11th and confirmed on the 13th TWO years ago!! Congrats! It's a very exciting to sit back and remember.
That was a wonderful day for a few others of us also! Heather, I am so grateful for you and for you desire to be such a wonderful person! I can not believe it has been 8 years. I Love you!
Heather,
I remember so well the summer I met you a few months after your conversion. Knowing you and becoming such close friends has had a constant rich influence in my life. Regardless of the time and distance that has separated us since we have had growing families of our own now, I am forever grateful to the place you have in my heart and my life. You are amazing! Love, Joellen
Wow- I was baptized on January 14th, 2001. Almost exactly 1 year earlier! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment