Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does anybody still read this?

I'm trying to decide what to do with the blog. I don't, in reality, have the time I want to spend on it, so I'm wondering if anyone would actually miss it if it wasn't there anymore.

Let me know if you still read this and want periodic updates...

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I still read it :) It's nice to see what everyone is up too... keep it up :)

beSlightlyAskew said...

I read it when it's updated... but I know what you mean. I've actually started a few posts of my own and always lose interest before I'm done. Whatever.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I read it!!! I'm looking forward to reading your conversion story!

Tracy said...

YES! I read your blog!! Your better than me about posting, so just hang in there!

Gigi said...

I read it and would miss it, but also understand. I think I have over 20 posts to finish and publish...

Christy said...

I read it!

Joellen said...

Heather,
I check all the time, I just don't make comments that often when I'm online cause I have a limited amount of time usually. If you continue to post from time to time, I'll be reading it! Love you lots.