I got some free samples a couple weeks ago and really like them. They were samples of True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange. If you go here you can sign up for a sample of each flavor.
One of the things that I really like about these samples is that they come in little packets (like the Crystal Light to go packs), but they have no artificial sweeteners and give just a hint of flavoring to your water. There are also recipes on the website where you can use the "crystallized" lemon, etc in your cooking and baking (like a lemon pound cake, yum).
So click the link and try it - you've got nothing to lose as it is free and you may find something great just in time for summer and the hot weather.
1 comment:
Thanks for the link - I love free samples!
Post a Comment