
Wild Hogs: absolutely hilarious; I have not seen a movie this funny in years; we woke the kids up from laughing so loud.Stardust: an ok movie; not a favorite at first, but it is growing on me each time I see it.
Bridge to Terabithia: loved it, although not as much as the book that I read and loved as a kid, but still great
Miss Potter: I saw this one months ago and then just
recently saw it again; it has sad parts, but I think it
ends on a happy and content note.No Reservations: I liked this movie, although not as much as Chocolat.
The Bourne Ultimatum and Rush Hour 3 were good, but not as enjoyable as the first 2 in each series.
What is the best movie you've seen in the last couple months? Anything I should watch?
4 comments:
We liked Wild Hogs too! It was funnier than we thought it would be. I also liked Gone Baby Gone, but it is a gritty serious movie.
We got Netflixs from one of Jacob's brothers for Christmas. I've seen too many lately to be able to name them all, but the most recent one that I remember being a good family one was Meet the Robinsons.
I have enjoyed your posts and fun pics lately.
I hope you don't mind too much, I tagged you over on my blog. You can participate, or not. Whatever you want. It's just kind of a fun way to get to know (strange things) about people. :)
whoops, that last comment was me, i don't know why it didn't have my name on it, i'm logged in, oh well. love you!
All good ones! I haven't seen Wild Hogs, I'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment