Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged, so here we go...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. I was a sophomore in college, studying biology.
2. I was working for The Dow Chemical Company as a student technologist.
3. I was a member of the Gordonville United Methodist Church and a youth group leader (middle and high school) and a high school Sunday school teacher.
4. I went on a trip to Disneyworld with my Gramma and cousins.
5. I was living with my parents.

5 things on my to-do list
1. Pack for the trip (SIL getting married)
2. Weed kill my one "weed" bed
3. Wrap up some projects at work
4. Grocery shop
5. Pay bills

5 favorite snacks/foods
1. anything with chocolate
2. fruit
3. homemade pizza
4. fresh baked bread
5. eggs and hashbrowns

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire

1. Pay off debt
2. Take my family to see Europe
3. Save and invest
4. Travel more :)
5. Make Joseph a really spectacular wood shop (with rare woods, nice tools, etc)

5 bad habits
1. biting my nails
2. eating too much chocolate
3. staying up late watching sports
4. staying up late watching my DVR'd shows
5. not being patient enough with my kids (aka - yelling)

5 places I've lived
1. Midland, MI
2. Lansing, MI
3. Missoula, MT
4. Aberdeen Scotland
5. Lafayette, IN

5 people I'm tagging
1. Joellen
2. Stephanie
3. Crystal
4. Liz
5. Misty

No comments: