So, I called the cell and the Dr was just getting to them. I needed to get packing our things for the wedding and hotel stay, and finish laundry...
It ended up that Jase needed 5 stitches just below his bottom lip (we still don't know what happened, as he was playing in his room by himself and then started screaming, although it looks like his top teeth are what poked into his bottom lip).
Then we finally got on the road and both kids slept. We got to the hotel room and got everything unpacked and then headed to the church for the rehearsal and dinner (which was a luau theme). Jase loves his cousins, and had a terrific time. Meghan loves getting tons of attention too.

After the wedding festivities, we headed back to the hotel for some swimming! Jase has been looking forward to this for weeks (and now we really need to get him into some lessons).

This was Meghan's first time in a pool and she loved it. As soon as her legs touched the water she started kicking and laughing - and she loved being in her pool float (which Jase also liked to hijack).

Meghan got tired and decided that sitting and watching Jase and daddy was more fun.

We were exhausted and hoped that we would all sleep well, but when I told Jase it was time for bed, he said "No, I want MY bed" - and the sleepless night begins...
1 comment:
Oh, poor Jase!! No fun! Meghan's swimsuit is adorable!
Post a Comment