Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long awaited update

Meghan had her 1 year check-up last week.

Here are her stats:
Weight: 20lbs, 8oz (50%)
Height: 30 3/4 inches (90%)
Head: 17% (she has always had a small head)

Meghan has 2 molars coming in and has been teething something fierce. Anything she comes in contact with is chewed. Book spines are no match for her teeth...

Jase has had some breathing issues probably due to seasonal allergies (it happened last year too), so he now has breathing treatments 4x/day, since he doesn't do well with an inhaler. All the kids at school think it is very interesting and they all want to take turns (this really helps Jase with taking his medicine, as he isn't missing out on playing...) He seems to be doing better now...

Joe has been really busy with school and helping out with the house and kids as he can.

I've been really busy with work, church callings, and reading. I finally caved and read The Twilight Saga (everything - all 4 books and the online draft). It was an enjoyable read, although I liked book 1 & 3 better than 2 & 4. Actually book 4 took me the longest to read - I just didn't really get into it. Parts were good, but some parts were just difficult to read. Anyways, that is why I haven't been blogging. No pictures for now, as I haven't taken them off the camera...

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Heather I just got Twilight and am planning to start reading it next week. I have too much going on until then to read now!

I'm glad Meghan's doing well and Jase is feeling better.

Charlotte said...

Hurray! You read Twilight. I kinda have to agree with you 1 & 3 captured my attention, but I did re-read 2 and enjoyed it a lot more when I wasn't speed reading through the Jacob stuff in a panic wondering if Edward was returning.

I am too into these books! lol