Sunday, July 13, 2008

Grumpy

I've been ornery lately and stressed and just not a hugely happy camper at home. It doesn't help that I've had the flu a couple times in the last 2 months. The kids are at a really frustrating age too. Jase just won't listen, picks on his sister (tackles her), and won't eat anything but cheese sticks, fruit snacks, and candy. Meghan is so mobile (toddling, climbing, crawls super fast), eats everything (including fuzz and dirt), doesn't know "no" yet, and won't sleep in her crib for more than 1-2 hours anytime (therefore she sleeps in our bed every night = not a great night's sleep). But I'm also a perfectionist and like to have a clean and orderly home (which is not possible with a 3yo and a 10 month old), time to myself to read, knit, or whatever else I wish to do.
Not everything is bad though... we have great times and here are some fun times of me and the kids...


I think I'm just frustrated with not having enough me time - so it is a good thing I have bunko this week! A few hours with great friends and yummy food - just what the Dr ordered...

No comments: