Meghan had her first popsicle over the weekend. Jase got sick Thursday and I took him to Urgent Care after I got home. The Dr thought it was strep, so they did a culture and gave him an antibiotic. So, while we were waiting at Target for his prescription, he said he wanted some popsicles. So he picked out some yummy Dora popsicles. When we got home he had one and Meghan had one too. I thought she wouldn't hold it, but she grabbed right onto the stick and held on. She actually ate more of hers than Jase did of his.

It turns out that Jase didn't have strep, but Croup again (like the 10th time in a little less than 2 years). Meghan and I woke up Saturday morning with fevers. Meghan had a really high fever overnight and went to Urgent Care in the morning. There is some virus really prevalent right now and it sounds like everyone is getting it...
2 comments:
yes, everyone, including Adelynne, Minnie, Ezra...its not very nice. Hope your kids get well soon!
Heather,
Meghan looks so adorable with her first popsicle! Your blog is so fun!!! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond but we were in Utah visiting forever! Anyway, my eye doctor was Dr. Morton...not sure what his first name is. He is right off of Sagamore Parkway in the small stripmall before Pizza Hut in West Lafayette, by Cathy Russell Real Estate. He was really great, I definitely recommend him!
Post a Comment