I love kids in bibs, so I loved it when I got these Levi bibs last fall at Target for $3! I've been wanting Jase to wear them for a few weeks but he has adamantly persisted that he doesn't like them. Finally after pleading and Joe helping by picking up Jase, I was able to pull them on. Afterwards, we had this conversation:
Me: Do you like your bibs?
Jase: NO!
Me: But Grandpa wears them...
Jase: NO - I DON'T LIKE THEM!
Me: But aren't they comfortable and nice to wear?
Jase: NO!
Me: Other kids wear them and like them...
Jase: No they don't like to wear them because they are not fun to wear.
Then after going shopping (we now have an aquarium - but that is for another post) and had some fun with them, he didn't want to take them off - go figure...
No comments:
Post a Comment