We got about 3 pounds of beans from our CSA share last week. Since we've been getting tons of fresh veggies from our CSA and our garden, we decided to freeze most of these. Jase was so excited to help clean the beans. He has been wanting to help out more around the house lately, which is nice and appreciated.


He really liker snapping the ends off, even if it ended up being almost half the bean at times...
3 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of beans! What kind are the black ones (or are they purple? I can't tell) I wish Bella wanted to help around the house - right now she only wants to help make a mess! Someday (sigh)!
Heather I'm amazed by all you get done in a day! Not to mention a week! Strawberries, blueberries, peaches, the squash on your counter, and now beans. Wow! I may need you to teach me a thing or two.
They are actually dark purple (I think they are called midnight). The cool thing about these are that when they are cooked, they turn green, bright green. Yumm!
Post a Comment