We've been so busy the past week, that I seriously don't know where the time has went. And we have very few pictures too...
Day care started last week. Both Meghan and Jase love their school. More on this in an upcoming post...
Joseph is finalizing some details and house projects before classes start at Purdue in one week.
I've been busy at work, with several projects and software and equipment development. Being at an University the fall brings change with new people arriving and some people leaving. There are several people that I have come to know over the past 2 years that are moving on in their careers. I have now made quite the network of people and have even received some employment offers.
We have worked on perfecting our morning routine...so far so good...
1 comment:
Wow! You sound so busy! And so organized! Good for you!
Post a Comment