Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Overcoming obstacles

There are some things in life that take a long time to figure out. You may remember from a tag a while ago, that I don't swallow pills. I imagine it started when I was about 2 and choked on a Hershey kiss. I just could never swallow a pill - whenever I would try I would just make myself sick.

So, fast forward to 2 years ago when I started taking thyroid medicine every day. It was a little pill, but I could take it with food, so no big deal - I didn't have to swallow it.

About a month ago I had forgot to take it with breakfast, so I decided to try to swallow it. I did it with no problems - it was so easy! Since then I've been swallowing pills left and right (well once a day and sometimes for headaches).

Is there something that you haven't figured out that you want to?

1 comment:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Way to go on the pill popping! As to figuring things out - I could write a novel on the things I haven't yet figured out - but want to. My latest obstacle to overcome is learning to like fish. I know it's good for me - but I can't stand the tast of it - but I'm working on it. Any good recipes?