She has also started copying what Jase does. For instance tonight Jase was flopping and crawling around on his small Cars couch and Meghan was doing the same thing right next to him. It was darn cute (I should have got some video, but I was just enjoying the sight of my kids playing well with each other (and tiring themselves out).
Meghan loves Jase's electronic dinosaur. She is so strong and will pick it up while standing in the middle of the room and look at it, play with it, and bang it around.
Done with the dinosaur, now where to?
How about a climb on the treadmill...
Now to the roll of butcher paper - should I tear it or eat it?
Wait Jase! I want to come too!
I wish I could move faster - I just can't keep up.
Faster, faster...
Where are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment