Over the last few weeks I've gotten lots of compliments on how much I'm able to get done, what with working at Purdue full-time, having the kids in daycare, Joe in school, and having 2 demanding church callings.
I've really needed to hear that I'm doing well, because I feel like I'm struggling to keep things afloat in pretty much all areas of life (you see I like to do everything, so it's hard when I can't). So thanks for giving me an outside perspective and letting me know that I'm doing ok...
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything to you, although I did tell Mary the other day that you are doing an awesome job with the RS emails: putting a piece from the lesson and birthdays; you really are doing a great job. And you know that you can delegate and call on me to help out with the chili cook off. I'll do the posters and anything else you need to help lighten your load. You don't have to do it all on your own!
I've said it before - but I'll say it again - you're AMAZING!!
Post a Comment